Saturday, December 29, 2012

The Hats: Class of 2012

140/365 Class Of 2012
Wow!  Thank you for all the love everyone ^_^   The first batch of 10 are finished and have been shipped.  I like the idea of having "graduating classes" so I'll keep making them in batches.  The 2nd batch of 10 are in the works.  Guy says thank you for your support!

I recently adjusted shipping costs for worldwide shipping from $5.00 to $8.50.  Shipping to Canada will stay at $5.00 and shipping to the US will stay at $3.50.  The hats are shipped in a cardboard box for protection, but it also weighs more.  These shipping costs are for regular airmail (1st Class if you're in the US), if you need a faster method you can contact me for a quote.   Thank you for understanding about this adjustment.  I thought I could ship internationally with a padded envelope, but I don't want to risk any damages. 


Final Design
The final design of Guy Hat with 3D nose.

Hook Closure
There's also a hook and loop closure for the chin strap.  The hook faces outward and it's hidden in the fur.  I wanted something low key and I also wanted the metal hook to face outward so it won't be a scratch hazard.  Although these hooks are pretty smooth, I just don't like the idea of having metal against plastic. 


Lining Options
These are the lining choices.  You can click on the picture to see larger images.  More information and commission list HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment